school and education

Contact Us

 +237 222 223 843

Posting - Transfers

Short or Long-Term Sick Leave

a.         Stamped application to MINESEC – stating grade, Tel. No., service number, workplace – ;

b.         Photocopy of the absorption decree or contract;

c.         Photocopy of the last increment instrument;

d.        Medical record with a recent medical certificate signed by an approved medical doctor;

e.         Attestation of effective presence at work for the current year;

f.         Attestation of assumption of service for the current year;

g.         Recent payslip – not older than three months – ;

h.         All justifying documents.

Place to submit the complete file: DDSE - RDSE

Transfer for (Health, Family Reunion Reason or Normal Transfer)

  • An application for transfer with a legal opinion of the immediate boss;
  • A photocopy of posting, transfer, or appointment instrument;
  • A certificate of resumption of duty (for the current school year);
  • An attestation of effective presence (current school year)
  • A certified true copy of the marriage certificate (in case of a family reunion)
  • Proof of residence of the spouse;
  • An attestation of effective presence of the spouse (current school year)
  • A medical record (in case of a health problem)

 Place to submit the complete file: YOUR WORKPLACE (SCHOOL)

Talk to us

+237 222 223 843