school and education

Contactez-nous

 +237 222 223 843

games

More
12 hours 49 minutes ago #6384 by pepkoakrapo
games was created by pepkoakrapo
How are the games divided into categories?

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 hours 49 minutes ago #6385 by sasakaus
Replied by sasakaus on topic games
Hi all, I was curious about how live casino sections differ from ordinary game catalogues, so I decided to compare a few websites during my free time. On https://catbet.com.ua/live-casino , I focused mostly on the way the live section was arranged rather than playing anything. The page uses a layout designed around live tables, which makes it visually different from a standard catalogue of digital games. I also checked how the different table categories were presented and whether the navigation remained accessible while scrolling. Since I was using a larger screen, I could see several sections at once. It gave me a better idea of how live content is separated from the rest of a casino website.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds

Contactez -nous

 +237 222 223 843