school and education

Contactez-nous

 +237 222 223 843

A Simple Way to Explore US Stocks with RealStocks

More
1 week 6 days ago #6334 by Triton
"I’ve always thought that managing stocks and cryptocurrencies across several different platforms makes things more complicated than necessary. That’s why MEXC RealStocks caught my attention. It brings access to traditional US-listed assets into the same ecosystem I can already use for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

RealStocks provides access to more than 7,000 US-listed stocks and ETFs. The part I find especially important is that these aren’t synthetic tokens or CFDs that simply track the market price of a company. RealStocks provides real ownership through MEXC’s securities broker partner. Eligible holdings can also receive dividend payouts, which gives the service a different purpose from products designed only for short-term price speculation.

For anyone who wants to trade US stocks , having stocks, ETFs and crypto accessible through the same account can make everyday management much easier. I can explore major American companies and different ETFs while keeping my digital assets within the same MEXC ecosystem. Personally, I prefer this approach to constantly switching between a traditional brokerage platform and a separate crypto exchange.

There are still regional restrictions to consider. RealStocks availability, eligibility requirements, supported assets and individual features can vary by country or region. Before getting started, it’s worth checking the latest conditions directly on MEXC and confirming which RealStocks options are currently available for your account."

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds

Contactez -nous

 +237 222 223 843